Saturday, February 27, 2010

Obsession

I have a major case of Internet Addiction. I am constantly jumping on the computer to check my email, online newspapers, and blogs. In fact this has gotten so bad that today I am going to try to limit myself to checking no more than once an hour, and then just checking each site once.
I am checking my email more than 100 times a day. I've probably overused the Internet in the past but its gotten worse the last two months since I've been putting personal ads on Craigslist. I've put twelve ads on in the last two months. March starts tomorrow and I think I'll stop with the personals. That's why I check so much: In my isolation and lonliness I am desperately hoping some woman will contact me.
They say living well is the best revenge--Damn! My enemies WIN!
For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment