Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Is Coming!

I finally went a day without turning on the computer and felt an odd feeling of freedom. Toward the end of the day I thought about actually going out! I didn't but it made me realize that with all the Internet and television stimulation the need to actually socialize was sublimated. (I was clicking maniacally and now am limiting myself to maybe an hour a day of emailing, no more mindless surfing.)
I feel that I'm on the road to recovery from Internet Addiction but I could easily slip back into it. I've also cut my TV viewing down to just about only Daily/Colbert and The Office. Of course on Friday nights on HBO (starting at 9pm) I must watch Ricky Gervais, The Adventures of Tim, and Bill Maher, although it was weak last week with no conservative to balance the pseudo-lib panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment